The ADX + VMA Forex Trend indicator for Metatrader 5 is a non-repaint trend tool that delivers excellent buy and sell trading signals for any FX pair.
Scalpers and intraday traders will get the best results during the London and New York trading hours when using the ADX + VMA trend indicator.
The histogram uses two colors to determine buying and selling state:
- A green colored trend histogram bar is bullish.
- An violet colored trend histogram bar is bearish.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
The ADX + VMA indicator supports all possible time frames and trading instruments supported by the MT5 trading platform.
Configurable parameters and input settings: period, price, style, colors.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the ADX + VMA Trend indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The ADX + VMA Forex Trend Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The green colored histogram background is a buy signal.
- Execute a buy trade and add a stop loss below the most recent swing low level.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit or wait for the violet colored histogram background (bearish trend reversal).
- The violet colored histogram background is a sell signal.
- Execute a sell trade and add a stop loss above the most recent swing high level.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit or wait for the green colored histogram background (bullish trend reversal).
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the ADXVMA histogram.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration