The AFL Winner Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 is a reliable technical oscillator that generates strong signals for entering and exiting trades in any currency pair.
It appears in a separate chart window as colored blue and red candles oscillating between the 0 and 100 extreme indicator levels.
Basic trading signals explained:
- A blue colored AFL candle is considered bullish.
- A red colored AFL candle is considered bearish.
The indicator offers the following inputs and parameters for customization: AFL period, average.
The indicator can be utilized for any trading instrument supported by the Metatrader 5 charting platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical tool and test it first on a demo account before applying it to a real account.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below illustrates how the AFL Winner indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Pairs With The AFL Winner Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading strategy below:
- A buy signal is generated when the first blue colored AFL indicator candle appears at the 0 level.
- Initiate a buy transaction and place a stop order below the previous swing low region.
- Take profit method 1: close and reverse the buy trade when a sell signal gets displayed on the chart.
- Take profit method 2: exit the buy trade for a profit target of your preference (for example, +15 pips on the M5 chart).
- A sell signal is generated when the first red colored AFL indicator candle appears at the 100 level.
- Initiate a sell transaction and place a stop order above the previous swing high zone.
- Take profit method 1: close and reverse the sell trade when a buy signal gets displayed on the chart.
- Take profit method 2: exit the sell trade for a profit target of your preference (for example, + 25 pips on the M15 chart).
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the afl_winner.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration