The Dsl CCI Of Average Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 is based on the classic CCI indicator and generates better trend trading signals.
The indicator includes a special dsl technical component for better trend prediction.
- The green dsl CCI zone is a bullish signal.
- The orange dsl CCI zone is a bearish signal.
- Works in both trends and sideways markets.
- Low weight, non-repaint trading indicator.
- Beginner friendly.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: CCI period, average period, average method, price, dsl signal period, zones display mode.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Dsl CCI Of Average indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Dsl CCI Of Average Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A bullish signal occurs when the green dsl CCI zone gets displayed in the bottom chart.
- Open a buy transaction and set your stop loss 3 pips below the previous swing low.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for a sell signal.
- A bearish signal occurs when the orange dsl CCI zone gets displayed in the bottom chart.
- Open a sell transaction and set your stop loss 3 pips above the previous swing high.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Double Dsl CCI of average.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration