The Dynamic Trend indicator for Metatrader 5 follows the best trend and delivers buy and sell signal alerts in the price chart.
The indicator is newbie friendly and traders only need to follow the buy and sell signal arrows.
The signal line should work equally well across all available time frames.
How to use the Dynamic Trend indicator?
- A blue colored arrow generates a buy entry signal.
- A red colored arrow generates a sell entry signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: dynamic trend period, percent.
It works for any trading instrument that works in the MT5 trading platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account until you fully understand how it works.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs (majors, minors, exotic).
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Dynamic Trend indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Dynamic Trend Signal Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A blue colored arrow is a buy trade entry signal.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss slightly below the blue colored line.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target or hold the trade until the red colored arrow gets displayed in the price chart.
- A red colored arrow is a sell trade entry signal.
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss slightly above the red colored line.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target or hold the trade until the blue colored arrow gets displayed in the price chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Dynamic_Trend.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration