The EMA Trend Reversal Trigger indicator for Metatrader 5 shows powerful trend reversal signals on the trading chart.
The indicator works particularly well for scalpers and intraday traders.
As can be seen from the chart below, the EMA Trend Reversal indicator contains two colored zones: blue and orange.
How does it work?
- A blue colored zone signals a buy trade.
- An orange colored zone signals a sell trade.
The indicator contains the following inputs and parameters: period (15), pre-smoothing period, method, levels.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
Remember to have realistic expectations, performance will vary depending on market conditions (trending markets, sideways markets, etc.).
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the EMA Trend Reversal Trigger indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The EMA Trend Reversal Trigger Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the blue colored area gets displayed on the chart.
- Initiate a buy trade and set your stop loss below the most recent support level.
- Exit the buy trade as soon as the orange colored area gets displayed on the chart.
- A sell signal is given when the orange colored area gets displayed on the chart.
- Initiate a sell trade and set your stop loss above the most recent resistance level.
- Exit the sell trade as soon as the blue colored area gets displayed on the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Trend trigger factor (of averages).mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration