The Forex Spread on Chart indicator for Metatrader 5 shows the currency pair spread in real-time in the main price chart.
It appears in a blue colored background by default.
You can modify the following parameters and indicator settings: color, background color, font size.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Forex Spread on Chart indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Forex Spread On Chart Indicator?
The indicator does not issue any buy or sell signals.
Combine it with other technical analysis tools.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Color_Spread.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration