The Gann High Low Activator Oscillator Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 plots buy & sell signals on the chart and it’s the oscillator version of the simple Gann High Low Acticator version.
The indicator appears a separate window as a colored red and green signal line and can be used for any trade style.
Buy and sell trends:
- A green colored signal line indicates a buy trend.
- A red colored signal line indicates a sell trend.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: activator period, style, colors.
Tip: For better accuracy, set the activator period to 50 or above (less false signals).
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Gann High Low Activator Oscillator Forex indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Gann High Low Activator Oscillator Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The green Gann High Low Activator oscillator line is a buy signal.
- Open a buy trade and place a stop loss below the most recent support area.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed take profit of your preference, or wait for a sell signal.
- The red Gann High Low Activator oscillator line is a sell signal.
- Open a sell trade and place a stop loss above the most recent resistance area.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed take profit of your preference, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Gann high low activator (oscillator).mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration