The MA On Price Forex Trend indicator for Metatrader 5 is a profitable trend trading tool built on a fast and slow moving average.
The indicator is composed of a slow and fast moving average, together, they form a crossover trend trading system.
- A bullish trend occurs when the fast MA crosses above the slow MA.
- A bearish trend occurs when the fast MA crosses below the slow MA.
As can be seen from the chart above, a blue background is bullish while a red background bearish.
The following indicator inputs can be modified to suit your preferences: histogram, price, fast MA averaging period, horizontal shift, type of price, slow MA averaging period, font size, font color.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the MA On Price Forex Trend indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The MA On Price Forex Trend Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The background color will turn blue when the trend is upward.
- Open a buy trade and set a stop loss below technical support.
- Close the buy trade when an opposite sell trading signal occurs on the chart.
- The background color will turn red when the trend is downward.
- Open a sell trade and set a stop loss above technical resistance.
- Close the sell trade when an opposite buy trading signal occurs on the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the MA or Price Histogram.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration