The Massive Forex Trend indicator for Metatrader 5 is based on moving averages and delivers accurate trend predictions for any currency pair.
It helps traders make informed buy and sell trades in any market type (trending and range-bound).
The indicator gets displayed in a bottom charts as sea-green and magenta colored histogram bars.
The indicator is beginner friendly and does not repaint the trend histogram bars.
How does it generate buy & sell signals?
- A sea-green colored bar is a bullish trading signal.
- A magenta colored bar is a bearish trading signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be customized: MA period, MA type, MA price.
The Massive Forex Trend indicator works for any trading instrument (Forex, Stocks, Indices, etc.) that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account before using it in a real trading account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Massive Forex Trend indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell FX Pairs With The Massive Forex Trend Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is formed when the sea-green colored histogram bar shows up in the chart.
- Initiate a buy transaction and place a protective stop below the most recent support area.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit, or reverse the buy trade when the magenta colored bar appears in the chart.
- A sell signal is formed when the magenta colored histogram bar shows up in the chart.
- Initiate a sell transaction and place a protective stop above the most recent resistance area.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit, or reverse the sell trade when the sea-green colored bar appears in the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the MASi_WaveHist.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration