The Price Line Forex Indicator for MT5 provides detailed price information such as the last bid price and 24 hours positive/negative price change.
This dynamic indicator updates price information with every tick and displays the last seen bid price, positive and negative price change over the last 24 hours and candle closing countdown.
The Price Line works for any currency pair and time frame.
Tip: You can use the arrow keys on your laptop or computer to change the chart symbol.
The following inputs can be edited: positive color, negative color, current time, font size, slope angle in degrees and background object.
Make yourself familiar with this indicator and test it first on a demo account. It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Price Line Forex indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Price Line Forex Indicator?
The price line indicator does not issue any trading signals. Use it together with an existing trading system or combine with technical indicators.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Price_Line_3.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration