The Repulse Forex Signal indicator for Metatrader 5 is an interesting trend following tool that delivers no-repaint signals for any FX pair.
The Repulse indicator works the best for scalpers and day traders in trending market environments.
Understanding the Repulse signals indicator:
- The green colored Repulse line indicates a bullish trend.
- The red colored Repulse line indicates a bearish trend.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: time frame, repulse period, interpolate in multi time frame mode (true/false).
It supports all time frames, Forex pairs, Indices, Stocks, Metals, etc.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account before using it on real trading account.
Please note: there’s no indicator ever developed that generates 100% accurate trading signals measured over a prolonged period of time.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Repulse Forex Signal indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell FX Pairs With The Repulse Forex Signal Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The appearance of the green colored Repulse signal line is a buy entry signal.
- Open a buy trade and place your protective stop loss below support.
- Close and reverse the buy trade as soon as the red colored Repulse signal line gets displayed in the chart.
- The appearance of the red colored Repulse signal line is a sell entry signal.
- Open a sell trade and place your protective stop loss above resistance.
- Close and reverse the sell trade as soon as the green colored Repulse signal line gets displayed in the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Repulse mtf.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration