The SAR Forex Signal indicator for Metatrader 5 is a popular buy & sell technical tool that’s always active in the market.
SAR stands for stop and reverse.
As the name suggests, the indicator is always in the market, either with a buy or sell signal.
- The blue colored SAR cloud is bullish.
- The orange colored SAR cloud is bearish.
The SAR Forex Signal indicator works for any trade style.
The following indicator inputs can be adjusted to suit your personal preferences: SAR price increment step, maximum value of step.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the SAR Forex Signal indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The SAR Forex Signal Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The start of the blue colored SAR cloud is a bullish signal.
- Open a buy order and place a stop loss 3 pips below the blue cloud.
- Exit the buy trade when a bearish trading signal occurs on the chart (orange cloud).
- The start of the orange colored SAR cloud is a bearish signal.
- Open a sell order and place a stop loss 3 pips above the orange cloud.
- Exit the sell trade when a bullish trading signal occurs on the chart (blue cloud).
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the SAR Color Filling Right zone.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration