The Smoothed Kijun Sen indicator for Metatrader 5 delivers super Forex trend signals that work for any currency pair and time frame.
The indicator appears in the price chart as a blue and brown colored signal line that never repaints.
The smoothed Kijun Sen trade logic works as follows:
- A buy trend occurs when the blue line appears on the chart.
- A sell trend occurs when the brown line appears on the chart.
The indicator allows customizing the following settings and parameters: Kijun period, smoothing period, smoothing method.
The Smoothed Kijun Sen indicator should work equally well for any trading instrument that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account before using it on a real account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Smoothed Kijun Sen indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Smoothed Kijun Sen Signal Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal arises when the blue colored Kijun Sen line gets displayed on the chart.
- Open a buy trade and place a protective stop loss below the most recent support zone.
- Exit the long trade for a fixed profit target, or hold the trade until the brown colored Kijun Sen line pops up on the chart.
- A sell signal arises when the brown colored Kijun Sen line gets displayed on the chart.
- Open a sell trade and place a protective stop loss above the most recent resistance zone.
- Exit the short trade for a fixed profit target, or hold the trade until the blue colored Kijun Sen line pops up on the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Smoothed Kijun-Sen.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration