The Stalin indicator for Metatrader 5 is a buy/sell technical tool that focuses on finding the best trade opportunities for any Forex pair.
It is composed of moving averages, RSI and ATR ratios.
The indicator is always trading in the market, either with a buy or sell trade.
It uses the stop and reverse position trading method.
How do the Stalin signals work?
- A green colored line is a buy trend.
- A magenta colored line is a sell trend.
The indicator has the following inputs and parameters: MA method, MA shift, fast, slow, RSI, confirm, flat, alerts, ATR ratio.
For 1-minute and 5-minute chart traders, focus on the London and New York trading sessions.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Stalin Forex indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Stalin Buy/Sell Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The start of the green Stalin signal line is your buy trade entry.
- Execute a buy order and place your stop loss below key support.
- Exit the buy trade at resistance levels or wait for the magenta colored sell arrow.
- The start of the magenta Stalin signal line is your sell trade entry.
- Execute a sell order and place your stop loss above key resistance.
- Exit the sell trade at support levels or wait for the green colored buy arrow.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Stalin_NRTR.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration