The Super Bollinger Trend strategy for Metatrader 5 delivers profitable buy/sell signals utilizing a combination of moving averages and Bollinger Bands.
The trend strategy uses two colors to determine buying and selling state:
- Blue colored dots indicate a bullish market.
- Pink colored dots indicate a bearish market.
Scalpers and intraday traders will achieve the best results during the London and New York trading hours when using the Super Bollinger Trend strategy.
Familiarize yourself with this trading strategy and test it first on a practice account for an extended period of time.
The strategy supports all possible time frames and trading instruments supported by the MT5 trading platform.
Configurable parameters and input settings: MA period, MA type, MA price, shift, colors.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Super Bollinger Trend Trading Strategy looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Super Bollinger Trend Strategy?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the blue colored dots appear in the bottom chart.
- Open a buy trade and place a stop order 2-3 pips below the most recent swing low level.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal is given when the pink colored dots appear in the bottom chart.
- Open a sell trade and place a stop order 2-3 pips above the most recent swing high level.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the bbhisto.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration