The Super Forex Reversal trading system for Metatrader 5 offers highly accurate trend reversal signals based on moving averages.
To effectively utilize this system, simply follow the clear buy and sell trend reversal arrows displayed on the price chart, which do not repaint.
Here are the straightforward trading rules to buy and sell using this system:
- A light-blue colored signal arrow indicates the start of a bullish trend reversal.
- A magenta colored signal arrow suggests the start of a bearish trend reversal.
You have the flexibility to customize the indicator inputs and parameters according to your preferences, including MA shift, MA period, MA type, and MA price.
Valuable tips for scalpers and day traders who focus on the 1-minute and 5-minute charts:
- It is advisable to apply the Super Forex Reversal Trading system during the London and New York trading sessions.
- To minimize expenses associated with spreads, it is advisable to trade currency pairs with lower spreads.
Make yourself familiar with this trading system and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following picture shows how the Super Forex Reversal trading system looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Super Forex Reversal Trading System?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is confirmed when the light-blue colored arrow gets displayed on the chart.
- Open a buy market order and place your protective stop below the most recent support zone.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed profit target of your preference, or await a sell signal prior to closing the buy trade.
- A sell signal is confirmed when the magenta colored arrow gets displayed on the chart.
- Execute a sell market order and place your protective stop above the most recent resistance region.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed profit target of your preference, or await a buy signal prior to closing the sell trade.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the simple_trading_system.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration