The Super Trading Signals Oscillator for Metatrader 5 provides powerful buy and sell signals using a mix of digital filters and trend direction.
It appears in the chart as a yellow and green colored filled line that oscillates above and below the zero level.
The oscillator should work equally well across all time frames and trading signals are formed when the zero line is crossed.
How does it recognize buy and sell trends?
- A buy trend occurs when the oscillator turns back above 0.
- A sell trend occurs when the oscillator turns back below 0.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: color, price.
The indicator works for any trading instrument (Forex, Stocks, Indices, Metals, etc.) that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account before using it on a real trading account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Super Trading Signals oscillator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Super Trading Signals Oscillator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is formed when the oscillator crosses the 0 level bottom up.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss slightly below the previous swing low.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed profit target, or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal is formed when the oscillator crosses the 0 level top down.
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss slightly above the previous swing high.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed profit target, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Dtm.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration