The Super Trend With Alert Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 is an extremely popular signals indicator that provides solid trading buy/sell signals.
The SAR alert indicator appears in the main chart window as a simple colored blue and red colored signal line.
- A red colored signal line is a bullish signal.
- A blue colored signal line is a bearish signal.
The SuperTrend indicator for MT5 is always active in the market, either with a buy or sell trade.
The following indicator inputs can be modified to suit your preferences: period, price, standard deviation period, use sound, use alert, use send email, use send notification.
Make yourself familiar with this solid technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Super Trend With Alert indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Super Trend With Alert Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The red colored signal line is bullish.
- Open a long trade and place your stop loss below technical support.
- Close the buy trade as soon as the blue colored super trend signal line appears on the chart (bearish).
- You can also use your own trading method to exit the buy trade.
- The blue colored signal line is bearish.
- Open a short trade and place your stop loss above technical resistance.
- Close the sell trade as soon as the red colored super trend signal line appears on the chart (bullish).
- You can also use your own trading method to exit the sell trade.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Super trend – simple Alert.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration