The super Winner Moving Average indicator for Metatrader 5 is a corrected MA that predicts future currency trends with great accuracy.
It’s my favorite moving average!
It gets displayed as a purple colored line on the price chart.
Understanding the indicator:
- The market trend is bullish when the candles trade above the moving average.
- The market trend is bearish when the candles trade below the moving average.
- A buy or sell signal is generated when the candle crosses above or below the moving average.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: MA type, MA period, line style, color.
The super Winner Moving Average works equally well for any trading instrument that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account before applying it to a real trading account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below shows how the super Winner Moving Average indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Super Winner Moving Average Indicator?
Find a simple trading strategy below:
- A buy signal is confirmed when the candle crosses the purple colored moving average bottom up (see chart example above).
- Execute a buy market order and place a protective stop loss below the previous swing low zone.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed profit target of your preference, or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal is confirmed when the candle crosses the purple colored moving average top down.
- Execute a sell market order and place a protective stop loss above the previous swing high zone.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed profit target of your preference, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the correctedaverage.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration