The Support & Resistance Alert Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 is a handy tool to mark support and resistance levels manually on the chart.
The indicator consists of a red line and green line + alert function.
- The red line marks resistance and the green line support.
- The alert will notify you when price touches the support or resistance level.
Both line colors can be easily changed to whatever colors you like to use.
The following indicator inputs can be modified: enable pop-up alerts, enable push alerts, support color, resistance color, line style, line width.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Support & Resistance Alert indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Support & Resistance Alert Forex Indicator?
The indicator does not provides any buy or sell signals.
However, it can be easily used to trade price breakouts above or below the red resistance line or green support line.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Support_Resistance_Alert.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration