The Trend Continuation indicator + Jurik Smoothed filter for Metatrader 5 delivers solid trading signals that work for any time frame and pair.
It gets displayed as a blue and orange filled colored cloud in a bottom chart window.
The indicator can be used by scalpers, day traders and swing traders.
Buy and sell signals explained:
- The blue filled colored cloud is a buy signal.
- The orange filled colored cloud is a sell signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: trend continuation factor period, price, smoothing period, smoothing phase.
This technical tool works for any trading instrument (Forex, Stocks, Indices, etc.) that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Trend Continuation Indicator + Jurik Smoothed filter looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Trend Continuation Indicator + Jurik Smoothed Filter?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The start of the blue colored cloud creates a buy trade entry signal.
- Initiate a buy order and place your stop loss 2-3 pips below the most recent support zone.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed take profit target or reverse the trade when a sell signal gets displayed in the chart.
- The start of the orange colored cloud creates a sell trade entry signal.
- Initiate a sell order and place your stop loss 2-3 pips above the most recent resistance zone.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed take profit target or reverse the trade when a buy signal gets displayed in the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Trend continuation factor – Jurik smoothed.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration