The Trend Trigger Factor JMA indicator for Metatrader 5 is based on the Jurik moving average and it delivers trend cloud based trading signals.
The indicator appears in a bottom chart window as blue and orange colored clouds and a gray line in between.
Trading with this indicator is easy, even for absolute beginners!
How to trade with the Trend Trigger Factor JMA indicator?
- The appearance of the blue colored JMA cloud is a buy signal.
- The appearance of the orange colored JMA cloud is a sell signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: time frame, period, JMA smoothing period, levels, interpolate in multi time frame mode (true or false).
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Trend Trigger Factor JMA indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Forex Trend Trigger Factor JMA Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the blue JMA colored cloud appears in the chart.
- Execute a buy order and place a stop loss below the most recent swing low.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit, or reverse the trade when the orange colored cloud appears in the chart.
- A sell signal is given when the orange JMA colored cloud appears in the chart.
- Execute a sell order and place a stop loss above the most recent swing high.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit, or reverse the trade when the blue colored cloud appears in the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Trend trigger factor JMA – mtf.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration