The TTM Squeeze Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 measures both volatility and momentum to spot buy & sell trading opportunities in any currency pair.
It’s composed of Bollinger Bands and the Keltner technical indicator.
TTM Squeeze appears in a bottom chart as colored histogram bars that deliver trend direction.
The trade logic works as follows:
- Histogram bars above 0 are bullish.
- Histogram bars below 0 are bearish.
The indicator has the following inputs and parameters: BB period, BB deviation, Keltner period, Keltner smooth period, method, signal label size.
The TTM Squeeze indicator works for any trading instrument that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
For M1 and M5 chart traders: deploy the indicator on the lower spread Forex pairs for best trading performance.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account before using it on a real account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the TTM Squeeze indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The TTM Squeeze Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal arises when the TTM Squeeze bars turn back above 0 from below.
- Open a buy order and place a stop loss slightly below technical support.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed profit target, or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal arises when the TTM Squeeze bars turn back below 0 from above.
- Open a sell order and place a stop loss slightly above technical resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed profit target, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the TTMS.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration