The Williams Thrust Forex Scalper indicator for Metatrader 5 delivers profitable trading signals that can be used by both scalpers and intraday traders.
Typically, we are looking for 5- 15 pips profit per trade.
It’s recommended to deploy this tool on the lower spread currency pairs only for best performance.
How to trade with the Williams Thrust scalper indicator?
- A blue colored dot indicates a short-term uptrend.
- A red colored dot indicates a short-term downtrend.
- A gray colored dot indicates a neutral market.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: first WPR period, first MA period, second WPR period, second MA period, MA method (exponential).
The more volatile London and American trading sessions would fit this indicator the most.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Williams Thrust Forex Scalper indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Williams Thrust Forex Scalper Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the blue dot appears in the bottom chart.
- Execute a buy order and set a protective stop loss order below immediate support.
- Exit the buy trade for 5- 15 pips profit.
- A sell signal is given when the red dot appears in the bottom chart.
- Execute a sell order and set a protective stop loss order above immediate resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for 5- 15 pips profit.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Williams_Thrust.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration