Download the powerful ASC Trend Alert Signal indicator for Metatrader 5!
It is designed to generate accurate buy and sell trend signals that can be applied to any currency pair and time frame.
The indicator shows up in the price chart as blue and magenta colored arrows.
A blue arrow is a buy signal while a magenta arrow a sell signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: risk, signal period.
The ASC Trend Alert Signal indicator is particularly advantageous for scalpers and day traders, especially during highly volatile trading sessions such as those in London and New York.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the ASCtrend Forex Signal indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell FX Pairs With The ASCtrend Forex Signal Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- Initiate a buy trade when the blue colored ASC Trend arrow gets displayed in the price chart.
- Place a stop loss order below the most recent swing low price.
- Take profit when a magenta colored trend reversal arrow gets displayed in the chart.
- Initiate a sell trade when the magenta colored ASC Trend arrow gets displayed in the price chart.
- Place a stop loss order above the most recent swing high price.
- Take profit when a blue colored trend reversal arrow gets displayed in the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the ASCtrendAlert.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration