The CCi Squeeze Forex Signal indicator for Metatrader 5 is a non-repaint buy/sell trading tool that works on the CCI squeeze trading method.
The indicator appears in a separate chart window as a colored CCI oscillator that provides trend direction.
Understanding the indicator:
- The green colored CCi Squeeze histogram above zero indicates an uptrend.
- The red colored CCi Squeeze histogram below zero indicates a downtrend.
The following indicator inputs can be modified: CCI period, CCI price, average period, average method, average price.
For M1 and M5 chart traders: the London and New York trading sessions will deliver the best trading results.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames, Forex pairs and any other trade instrument.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the CCi Squeeze indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The CCi Squeeze Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the CCi Squeeze indicator is green colored (above zero).
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss 2-3 pips below short-term support.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target of your preference, or wait for the next sell signal.
- A sell signal is given when the CCi Squeeze indicator is red colored (below zero).
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss 2-3 pips above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target of your preference, or wait for the next buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the CCI squeeze.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration