The Dynamic Trader Oscillator (DTOSC) indicator for Metatrader 5 identifies overbought/oversold market levels and delivers precise trade entry signals.
DTOSC is solely based on the Stochastic technical indicator.
It’s recommended to combine this tool with a trend trading indicator to achieve the best trading results.
How to identify overbought & oversold market levels with DTOSC?
- The market is considered overbought when DTOSC reaches the 100 value.
- The market is considered oversold when DTOSC reaches the 0 value.
The indicator contains the following inputs and parameters: period, price, Stochastic period, slowing, signal period, signal method.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
Remember to have realistic expectations, performance will vary depending on market conditions (trending markets, sideways markets, etc.).
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Dynamic Trader Oscillator indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Dynamic Trader Oscillator Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when DTOSC touches the 0 level and its color turns back to green.
- The overall trend should be up.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss slightly below previous support.
- Close the buy trade for a risk/reward ratio of at least 1:1, or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal is given when DTOSC touches the 100 level and its color turns back to red.
- The overall trend should be down.
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss slightly above previous resistance.
- Close the sell trade for a risk/reward ratio of at least 1:1, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Dynamic Trader Oscillator.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration