The Juice Z Forex Scalper indicator is a tool for Metatrader 5 that gives profitable trading signals for scalpers and intraday traders.
We aim to make a profit of 8-18 pips per trade.
To get the best results, it’s suggested to use this tool with currency pairs that have low spreads, such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, etc.
Here’s how to use the Juice Z scalper indicator:
- A green colored bar above 0 means there’s a short-term uptrend.
- A gray colored bar below 0 means there’s a short-term downtrend.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: fast period, slow period, signal period, OsMA price, level.
This scalping indicator works best during the volatile London and American trading sessions.
Before using it with real money, get familiar with this indicator and test it on a demo account for a long time.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Juice Z Scalper indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Juice Z Scalper Indicator?
Find a simple trading strategy below:
- The first green colored bar that appears in the chart generates a buy signal.
- Place a buy market order and position a protective stop loss just below immediate support.
- Exit the buy trade for 8-18 pips profit, or wait for a sell signal.
- The first gray colored bar that appears in the chart generates a sell signal.
- Place a sell market order and position a protective stop loss just above immediate resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for 8-18 pips profit, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the JuiceZ.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration