The ADX Cross Hull Style indicator for Metatrader 5 combines the ADX and Hull technical indicators, resulting in a non-repaint powerful buy & sell signals indicator.
The indicator presents a colored dots trading system that alternates between a clear buy signal and sell signal.
How to trade Forex with this technical tool?
- A colored yellow ADX + Hull dot generates a buy trade.
- A colored red ADX + Hull dot generates a sell trade.
The indicator works equally well for newbies and seasoned traders alike.
The indicator contains the following inputs and parameters: period (14), horizontal shift.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account before applying it to a live account.
The ADX Cross Hull Style indicator can be seamlessly integrated with any existing trading strategy, serving as an additional indicator to confirm market trends.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the ADX Cross Hull Style indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The ADX Cross Hull Style Indicator?
Find a simple trading strategy below:
- The colored yellow ADX Cross Hull Style dot generates a buy signal.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss slightly below the most recent support level.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed pip profit target, or hold the trade and wait for the next available sell signal.
- The colored red ADX Cross Hull Style dot generates a sell signal.
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss slightly above the most recent resistance level.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed pip profit target, or hold the trade and wait for the next available buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the adx_cross_hull_style.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration