The Trend Hunter Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 is a user-friendly technical tool designed for tracking market trends and generating clear buy and sell signals.
Buy signals are represented by blue arrows, while sell signals are indicated by magenta arrows, conveniently displayed on the price chart.
This indicator is most effective when utilized in markets with well-defined trends.
This indicator performs equally well across all timeframes and can be applied to a wide array of trading instruments.
Buy & sell signal explained:
- The blue-colored arrow generates a buying opportunity.
- The magenta-colored arrow generates a selling opportunity.
The indicator includes several inputs and parameters, such as colors, and more.
Becoming familiar with the Trend Hunter indicator and thoroughly testing it on a demo account for an extended period is advisable.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below illustrates what the Trend Hunter indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs Trading With The Trend Hunter Indicator?
Find a simple trading strategy below:
- A blue-colored Trend Hunter arrow generates a buy signal.
- Open a buy trade and place a stop loss below the most recent swing low price.
- Await a magenta-colored arrow to close the buy trade.
- Optionally, exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target.
- A magenta-colored Trend Hunter arrow generates a sell signal.
- Open a sell trade and place a stop loss above the most recent swing high price.
- Await a blue-colored arrow to close the sell trade.
- Optionally, exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Gm TrendSignal.ex5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click on the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on the properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale, and visualization
- Finally, click the OK button to save the new configuration