The ADX Crossing MA Forex Scalper indicator for Metatrader 5 allows making quick buy & sell trades within a short time period multiple times daily.
A potential profit target when using the ADX Crossing MA scalper: anything between 5 and 20 pips.
The indicator gets displayed in the main chart as green and orange colored bullet signals.
How to use the ADX Crossing MA scalper indicator?
- A green colored bullet is a buy signal.
- An orange colored bullet is a sell signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be adjusted to your needs: period, alpha 1, alpha 2.
How to increase your profit potential?
- Utilize this tool on the low spread Forex pairs (less spread costs).
- Deploy during the London and New York volatile trading sessions.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and thoroughly test and evaluate it until you fully understand how it works.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the ADX Crossing MA Scalper indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The ADX Crossing MA Scalper Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy scalper signal is given when the green colored bullet appears on the chart.
- Open a buy trade and place a stop loss order below short-term support.
- Exit the buy trade for 5-20 pips profit target, or wait for the orange colored bullet.
- A sell scalper signal is given when the orange colored bullet appears on the chart.
- Open a sell trade and place a stop loss order above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for 5-20 pips profit target, or wait for the green colored bullet.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the ADXCrossingMA.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration