The BB Stops 2 MACD Forex Signal indicator for Metatrader 5 is an accurate signal generator tool composed of MACD and Bollinger Bands.
The indicator is displayed as multiple colored lines in a bottom chart window.
How to spot a bull & bear trend with it?
- A buy trend occurs when the blue colored BB + MACD lines appear on the chart.
- A bear trend occurs when the orange colored BB + MACD lines appear on the chart.
The indicator works for any trading instrument that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: fast MACD period, slow MACD period, signal MACD period, MACD price, deviation period, risk settings, risk multiplier, risk 2 multiplier, risk 3 multiplier.
Experiment with the risk multiplier settings.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the BB Stops 2 MACD Forex Signal indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The BB Stops 2 MACD Forex Signal Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the blue colored BB + MACD lines get displayed on the chart.
- Open a buy trade and set your stop loss below the most recent support area.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for an opposite trading signal (sell).
- A bearish signal is given when the orange colored BB + MACD lines get displayed on the chart.
- Open a sell trade and set your stop loss above the most recent resistance area.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for an opposite trading signal (buy).
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the BB stops 2 – MACD.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration