The Bulls Bears Eyes Scalper indicator for Metatrader 5 measures bulls versus bears and provides buy and sell signals based on this accumulated market data.
The indicator works on short-trends and fits Forex scalpers looking for 8-15 pips per trade.
Bulls Bears Eyes is always trading in the market, either with a buy or sell trade.
How to find short-term trends with this indicator?
- A green colored histogram bar is a bullish sign.
- A violet colored histogram bar is a bearish sign.
The indicator has the following inputs and parameters: period, style, color.
For 1-minute and 5-minute chart traders, focus on the London and New York trading sessions.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Bulls Bears Eyes Scalper indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Bulls Bears Eyes Forex Scalper Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The first green Bulls Bears histogram bar is a buy signal.
- Execute a buy order and place your stop loss below short-term support.
- Exit the buy trade for 8-15 pips target, or wait for the first violet colored sell bar.
- The first violet Bulls Bears histogram bar is a sell signal (see chart example above).
- Execute a sell order and place your stop loss above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for 8-15 pips target, or wait for the first green colored buy bar.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the BullsBearsEyes_Vol.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration