The Buy & Sell In Trends Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 gives you the opportunity to buy dips in uptrends and sell rallies in downtrends.
The indicator is composed of three moving averages and an arrow based buy & sell trading system.
First, it identifies the overall trend and then gives buy & sell arrows when the two shorter-period moving averages cross each other in the overall trend direction.
How to spot a new trading signal with this indicator?
- A green arrow is a “buy on dips” signal.
- A red arrow is a “sell on rallies” signal.
The indicator does not repaint and works equally well for newbies and seasoned traders alike.
For scalpers and day traders, it delivers the best signals during the London and American trading sessions.
The indicator contains the following inputs and parameters: MA 1 period, MA 2 period, MA 3 period, price, method.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Buy & Sell In Trends indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Buy & Sell In Trends Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A green arrow is buy signal in the uptrend.
- Open a buy transaction and place your stop loss below the gold colored moving average.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for a sell signal.
- A red arrow is sell signal in the downtrend (see chart above).
- Open a sell transaction and place your stop loss above the gold colored moving average.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Z3MA.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration