The Buy Sell Super Signal Alert Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 is a profitable moving average based trend indicator that never repaints the buy & sell signals.
This indicator appears in the chart as a colored dots system that alternates between buy and sell signals.
To determine bullish and bearish market trends using this technical tool, follow the guidelines below:
- A sea-green colored dot indicates a bullish market trend.
- A deep-pink colored dot indicates a bearish market trend.
You have the flexibility to adjust the following indicator inputs and parameters: MA period, smoothing period, price, ATR period.
Tip for scalpers and intraday traders focusing on the 1-minute and 5-minute charts:
It is recommended to utilize the Buy Sell Super Signal Alert indicator during the London and New York trading sessions for best trading results.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below shows how the Buy Sell Super Signal Alert indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Buy Sell Super Signal Alert Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A new buy signal is triggered when the sea-green colored dot appears on the chart.
- Open a buy market order and place a stop loss below the sea-green dot.
- Reverse the buy trade when deep-pink colored dot gets displayed in the chart.
- Optional: close the buy trade for a fixed profit target of your preference.
- A new sell signal is triggered when the deep-pink colored dot appears on the chart.
- Open a sell market order and place a stop loss above the deep-pink dot.
- Reverse the sell trade when sea-green colored dot gets displayed in the chart.
- Optional: close the sell trade for a fixed profit target of your preference.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the buysell.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration