The Cyber Cycle indicator for Metatrader 5 is a typical Forex scalper that identifies rapid changes in all kind of currency trends.
The indicator appears in a separate chart window as two lines that create a crossover trading system.
The first line is colored orange while the second line could be either colored red or green.
Essentially, the green colored line is a bullish signal while the red colored line a bearish signal.
The indicator tends to work the best for scalping and day trading Forex pairs.
The indicator contains the following inputs and parameters: alpha (0.07 value), style settings, color settings.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Cyber Cycle scalper indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Cyber Cycle Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A bullish signal is given when the green colored Cyber Cycle line appears in the separate chart.
- Open a buy order and place your stop loss below short-term support.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for a sell signal.
- A bearish signal is given when the red colored Cyber Cycle line appears in the separate chart.
- Open a sell order and place your stop loss above short-term resistance.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the EhlersCyberCycle.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration