The Delta Force indicator for Metatrader 5 is a technical analysis oscillator that provides rapid buy and sell trading signals to currency traders.
The indicator gets displayed as a blue & magenta colored oscillator in a separate chart window of the trading platform.
The Delta Force indicator trade logic works as follows:
- A short-term buy trend occurs when the blue colored bars get displayed in the chart.
- A short-term sell trend occurs when the magenta colored bars get displayed in the chart.
The indicator allows customizing the following settings and parameters: colors, style.
Delta Force works the best for scalpers and day traders looking to accumulate small profits in the London and New York trading sessions.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account before using it on a real account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Delta Force indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Delta Force Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal arises when the first blue colored Delta Force bar appears on the chart and the trend is heading upward.
- Open a buy trade and place a protective stop loss below short-term support.
- Exit the buy position when the first magenta colored Delta Force bar appears on the chart.
- A sell signal arises when the first magenta colored Delta Force bar appears on the chart and the trend is heading downward.
- Open a sell trade and place a protective stop loss above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell position when the first blue colored Delta Force bar appears on the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the DeltaForce.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration