The Double Smoothed Stochastic Blau indicator for Metatrader 5 is a Forex signal generator that consists of Stochastic and two smoothing filters.
The indicator is utterly simply to use and should perform well under most market conditions.
How to identify buy and sell market trends with it?
- The blue signal line represents a buy trend.
- The orange signal line represents a sell trend.
The indicator contains the following inputs and parameters: Stochastic period, smoothing period 1, smoothing period 2, signal/trigger period, price.
For scalpers, the Double Smoothed Stochastic (DSS) Blau indicator tends to deliver the best results during the London and New York trading session.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
Remember to have realistic expectations, performance will vary depending on market conditions (trending markets, sideways markets, etc.).
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Double Smoothed Stochastic Blau indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Double Smoothed Stochastic Blau Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given as soon as the blue colored signal line gets displayed on the chart.
- Open a buy transaction and place your stop loss order slightly below most recent support.
- Close the buy trade for a risk/reward ratio of at least 1:1, or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal is given as soon as the orange colored signal line gets displayed on the chart.
- Open a sell transaction and place your stop loss order slightly above most recent resistance.
- Close the sell trade for a risk/reward ratio of at least 1:1, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Double Smoothed Stochastic Blau.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration