The Ehlers Hurst Coefficient Signal indicator for Metatrader 5 is an oscillator that transform price action into buy & sell signal lines.
Based on trend direction, the signal line will be either colored green or red.
The indicator is always in the market, either with a buy or sell signal.
- A green colored line is bullish.
- A red colored line is bearish.
The Ehlers Hurst Coefficient Signal indicator performs best for scalpers and day traders during the volatile trading sessions.
The following indicator inputs can be adjusted to suit your personal preferences: length, super smoother filter length.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames, Forex pairs and any other trade instrument.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Ehlers Hurst Coefficient Signal Forex indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Ehlers Hurst Coefficient Signal Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The start of the green colored signal line is bullish.
- Open a buy order and set the original stop loss below short-term support.
- Exit the buy trade when an opposite line color appears on the chart.
- The start of the red colored signal line is bearish.
- Open a sell order and set the original stop loss above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade when an opposite line color appears on the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the EhlersHurstCoefficient.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration