The Fisher Stochastic Gravity indicator for Metatrader 5 is a fantastic Forex scalper that works out of the box.
The indicator consists of 2 colored signal lines that cross each other when the trend reverses from bullish to bearish or from bearish to bullish.
- A green colored signal line is a bullish trend.
- A red colored signal line is a bearish trend.
- Works the best for Forex scalpers and day traders.
- Deploy on the M1, M5, M15 and H1 charts.
The Fisher Stochastic Gravity indicator works for any trading instrument that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: length, colors, style.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Fisher Stochastic Gravity Scalper indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Fisher Stochastic Gravity Scalper Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given as soon as the green colored signal line appears on the chart.
- Open a buy trade and set your stop loss 3 pips below short-term support.
- Close the buy trade for 5-15 pips profit, or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal is given as soon as the red colored signal line appears on the chart.
- Open a sell trade and set your stop loss 3 pips above short-term resistance.
- Close the sell trade for 5-15 pips profit, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the EhlersFisherStochasticCenterOfGravity.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration