The Forex Pair And Time Frame Watermark indicator for Metatrader 5 paints a watermark on each trading chart.
It includes the currency pair’s name and the actual time frame being used.
The following indicator inputs can be adjusted: base corner, font size, font name, colors, X position, Y position.
Feel free to experiment with the indicator’s different inputs settings.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Forex Pair And Time Frame Watermark indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Forex Pair And Time Frame Watermark Indicator?
The indicator does not deliver trading signals.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Pair Or Symbol And Time Frame With Watermark.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration