The Gann High Low Activator JMA indicator for Metatrader 5 is a valuable tool that transforms price data into a precise buy/sell signal indicator.
The indicator is newbie friendly and appears as some kind of a Forex trend cloud in the price chart along with two colored signal lines.
This tool should work equally well across all available time frames.
How to use the Gann High Low Activator JMA indicator?
- The green colored line is a buy signal.
- The orange colored line is a sell signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: average period, style, color.
It works for any trading instrument that works in the MT5 trading platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account until you fully understand how it works.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs (majors, minors, exotic).
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Gann High Low Activator JMA Forex indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Gann High Low Activator JMA Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The appearance of the green colored line is a buy signal.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss slightly below the green colored line.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target or hold the trade until the orange colored line appears in the chart (bearish trend reversal).
- The appearance of the orange colored line is a sell signal.
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss slightly above the orange colored line.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target or hold the trade until the green colored line gets displayed in the price chart (bullish trend reversal).
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Gann high-low activator JMA.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration