The Gann High Low Activator Simple Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 is based on the Gann trading method and delivers buy & sell signals.
The indicator appears in the main chart window as a colored red and green signal line.
Buying and selling Forex pairs with this indicator is easy!
- A green colored signal line is a buy signal.
- A red colored signal line is a sell signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: activator period, style, colors.
Tip: For better accuracy, set the activator period to 50 or above (less false signals).
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Gann High Low Activator Simple Forex indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Gann High Low Activator Simple Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The green Activator signal line is a buy signal.
- Open a buy trade and place a stop loss below the most recent support area.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed take profit of your preference, or wait for a sell signal.
- The red Activator signal line is a sell signal.
- Open a sell trade and place a stop loss above the most recent resistance area.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed take profit of your preference, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Gann high low activator (simple).mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration