The Glitch Forex oscillator for Metatrader 5 delivers winning signals for any currency pair and time frame of your preference.
The trading rules are very easy to understand, even for absolute beginner traders.
Scalping tip: the Glitch oscillator can deliver multiple trading signals daily for any currency pair of your preference when deployed on the lower time frames (M5/M15).
How to spot the buy and sell trends with the oscillator?
- A buy trend occurs when the Glitch oscillator turns back above 0.
- A sell trend occurs when the Glitch oscillator turns back below 0.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: average period, level 1, level 2.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time before using it on a real account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Glitch Oscillator indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Glitch Forex Winner Oscillator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the Glitch oscillator crosses the zero level bottom up.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss slightly below the most recent support area.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for a Glitch oscillator sell signal.
- A sell signal is given when the Glitch oscillator crosses the zero level top down.
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss slightly above the most recent resistance area.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for a Glitch oscillator buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Glitch index.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration