The Juice EMA Deviation Signal indicator for Metatrader 5 delivers trend trading signals that work for any trade style of your preference.
The indicator gets displayed in a bottom chart window as a green and orange colored cloud.
For M1 & M5 chart traders, the Juice EMA indicator delivers the best results during the London and American trading sessions.
How to trade with it?
- The green colored cloud marks an uptrend.
- The red colored cloud marks a downtrend.
The indicator contains the following inputs and parameters: juice period, average deviation period, price.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
Remember to have realistic expectations, performance will vary depending on market conditions (trending markets, sideways markets, etc.).
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Juice EMA Deviation Signal indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Juice EMA Deviation Signal Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The appearance of the green Juice EMA line is a buy signal.
- Open a buy market order and place your stop loss slightly below previous support.
- Close the buy trade for a risk/reward ratio of at least 1:1, or wait for a sell signal.
- The appearance of the orange Juice EMA line is a sell signal.
- Open a sell market order and place your stop loss slightly above previous resistance.
- Close the sell trade for a risk/reward ratio of at least 1:1, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Juice ema deviation – advanced.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration