The Multi T3 slopes Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 transforms the classic T3 indicator into a buy and sell trend-following histogram.
The indicator should work equally well for any time frame and currency pair.
Understanding the Multi T3 slopes indicator:
- A green colored Multi T3 slopes histogram bar indicates bullish pressure.
- A red colored Multi T3 slopes histogram bar indicates bearish pressure.
- A mixed Multi T3 slopes bar indicates a neutral trend (sideways).
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: T3 type, T3 hot, period 1-5, price, style, color.
It supports all time frames, Forex pairs, Indices, Stocks, Metals, etc.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account before using it on real trading account.
Please note: there’s no indicator ever developed that generates 100% accurate trading signals measured over a prolonged period of time.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Multi T3 slopes indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell FX Pairs With The Multi T3 slopes Forex Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal occurs when the first green colored T3 slope bar shows up in the chart.
- Initiate a buy trade and place a stop loss order below the most recent support area.
- Exit the long trade for a risk/reward ratio of at least 1, or wait for the first red colored bar.
- A sell signal occurs when the first red colored T3 slope bar shows up in the chart.
- Initiate a sell trade and place a stop loss order above the most recent resistance area.
- Exit the short trade for a risk/reward ratio of at least 1, or wait for the first green colored green bar.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Multi T3 slopes.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration