The QRMA Forex Winner indicator for Metatrader 5 is a reliable trading tool that offers a good win rate in trending markets.
The indicator gets displayed in the activity chart as a colored signal line that identifies the best market trends.
QRMA should work equally well for any currency pair and time frame of your preference.
How trade with this simple trend tool?
- The blue colored QRMA line indicates a bull market.
- The red colored QRMA line indicates a bear market.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: period, price (close price), colors.
The QRMA Forex Winner works for any trading instrument (Forex, Stocks, Indices, etc.) that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the QRMA Forex Winner indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The QRMA Forex Winner Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The appearance of the blue signal line is a buy signal.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss below technical support.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed take profit target or hold the trade until the brown colored sell line shows up in the chart.
- The appearance of the brown signal line is a sell signal.
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss above technical resistance.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed take profit target or hold the trade until the blue colored buy line shows up in the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the qrma.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration