The Super Moving Average System indicator for Metatrader 5 consists of 6 moving averages and is a complete Forex trading system that works out of the box.
This indicator draws the 6 moving averages in the main chart and they form a powerful crossover trading system.
The longer-term gray dotted moving average provides the bull and bear trend bias.
How to spot buy and sell market trends with it?
- A bullish market environment occurs when price is trading above the longer-term gray dotted moving average.
- A bearish market environment occurs when price is trading below the longer-term gray dotted moving average.
For scalpers and day traders, this trend indicator produces the best results during the London and New York trading sessions.
The indicator includes the following inputs and parameters: MA 1 period, MA 2 period, MA 3 period, MA 4 period, MA 5 period, MA 6 period, smoothing method, MA price used.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Super Moving Average System indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Super Moving Average System Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when price is trading above the gray dotted MA and all 5 other MA’s are positioned above the gray dotted MA.
- Open a buy transaction and place your stop loss below the gray dotted MA.
- Close the buy trade at major resistance, or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal is given when price is trading below the gray dotted MA and all 5 other MA’s are positioned below the gray dotted MA (see chart example above).
- Open a sell transaction and place your stop loss above the gray dotted MA.
- Close the sell trade at major support, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Minions.TimedMAs.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration