The Super SAR Forex Winner Forex indicator for Metatrader represents a popular stop and reverse trading strategy that works out of the box for anyone.
This indicator is super easy to use and shows up in the main price chart.
Understanding the Super SAR indicator:
- A green SAR arrow is a buy signal.
- A red SAR arrow is a sell signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: SAR step, SAR max, ATR period, multiplier, swing show SAR.
The indicator works for any trading instrument (Forex, Stocks, Indices, Metals, etc.) that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Super SAR Forex Winner indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Super SAR Forex Winner Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the green colored SAR alert arrow gets printed on the chart.
- Open a long transaction and place your stop loss 3 pips below the gray SAR dots.
- Exit the buy trade for 8-30 pips profit or reverse the trade when the red colored arrow appears on the chart.
- A sell signal is given when the red colored SAR alert arrow gets printed on the chart.
- Open a short transaction and place your stop loss 3 pips above the gray SAR dots.
- Exit the sell trade for 8-30 pips profit or reverse the trade when the green colored arrow appears on the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Super_SAR.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration