The Trend Direction And Force indicator for Metatrader 5 is a reliable, non-repaint signal indicator that works for any currency pair and time frame.
The indicator gets displayed in a separate chart window as a blue and brown colored signal line.
How to interpret this technical tool?
- A blue colored signal line indicates a bull trend.
- A brown colored signal line indicates a bear trend.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: trend period, smoothing period, trigger up level, trigger down level.
Tip: For 1-minute and 5-minute chart traders, the indicator delivers the best results in the London and New York trading sessions.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Trend Direction And Force Forex indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Trend Direction And Force Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The appearance of the blue colored line is a buy trade signal.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss a few pips below technical support.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed profit target or reverse the trade when the brown signal line gets displayed in the chart.
- The appearance of the brown colored line is a sell trade signal (see chart above).
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss a few pips above technical resistance.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed profit target or reverse the trade when the blue signal line gets displayed in the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Trend direction and force – DSEMA smoothed.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration